Fantasy football 2017/2018

Home Forums Poker (and other stuff) Fantasy football 2017/2018

This topic contains 20 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  s1thl0rd 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

s1thl0rd
    Participant

Is there enough interest this year? Am happy to organise if we get 5+ runners.

Rigsby
    Participant

Im in if you get the runners

Badger
    Participant

I’m happy to play for a tenner

knassen
    Participant

I’m in 😉

gazza
    Participant

Yea, I’ll play

ironworks1
    Participant

Organise it and I will come 😳😳

Badger
    Participant

The new draft game is ideal for up to 8 teams. Can run this alongside

s1thl0rd
    Participant

I’m not bothering with the draft game so someone else can run one if they want. If there are no objections then at the weekend I will set up a £40 high classic and a £10 low H2H for some variety. (I will be able to accept payment via UK bank transfer, stars transfer or party.)

s1thl0rd
    Participant

Leagues set up:

£40 ($52) Classic:986020-477789
    £10 ($13) H2H: 986020-477802

If you are in the UK PM me for bank details. You can transfer in £ or $ to S1THL0RD on stars (second character is 1 and sixth is zero!) or PM me for paypal. Payment must be received by midnight GMT on Thursday 10th August or I will remove you from the league.

Please post in this thread with team name and payment method.

The prize pool will be split 2/3 to winner and 1/3 to RU unless there are less than 5 runners in which case it will be winner take all.

knassen
    Participant

Is Party or Skrill option ?? ( pm me details ) if not I will sort out tranfers Stars from Rigsby/Landybob

cheers and gl all ( not )

s1thl0rd
    Participant

Yeah can do skrill or party. Will PM details.

Joe
    Keymaster

Top at Christmas (or whatever we did last year) gets £20 from me for a round of drinks.

• This reply was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by  Joe.

s1thl0rd
    Participant

Thanks once again for the contribution Joe – may fortune smile upon you in all of your gambling endeavors.

Along similar lines to last year the bonus will go to the player with the highest combined score over gameweeks 19,20 and 21.

gazza
    Participant

In for both, money sent. Thanks for running and thanks to Joe for the bonus.

knassen
    Participant

Had to travel away due to illness in the family so have no chance to send money or study teams. Please remove me from leagues.

Gl guys ;(

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.